Mindfulness and Yoga to Calm the Mind
Hello and Welcome, my name is Aston Colley, founder of Unwind Mindfulness and Yoga.You,ve probably come to this page because you desire some sort of change in your life. It could be that you want to use Mindfulness and Yoga to de-stress, increase wellbeing , learn how to enquire within with acceptance and compassion. It could be you want to teach mindfulness to others. If it is....you have come to the right place.
You may have come to this website because you are interested to learn more about mindfulness or yoga or both.
Or you may simply be at your absolute wits end that you’re willing to give anything a try (mindfulness, yoga or whatever it may take!). If so you have come to the right place.
Yoga practice and mindfulness are intrinsically linked. Benefits include; de-stressing and relaxing, building emotional resilience in the face of inevitable daily stress. For this to happen body and mind need to work together in order to fully experience clarity of mind and increased wellbeing.
If you would like to be shown how to apply the transformative power of mindfulness and yoga to your busy life, helping you to de-stress and find your own unique space of calm, have a look at the Mindfulness and Yoga sessions I run.
Or if you would like to train as a mindfulness practitioner to help others cultivate and practice mindfulness then you will be interested in the accredited teachers training 5 day intensive course.
Overview of Unwind services:
- Mindfulness Meditation Sessions- (Corporate group or individual)
- Mindfulness Meditation Teacher Training course (Oxford University). A five day intensive accredited course approved by The British Psychological Society)
- Yoga – private sessions or weekly group classes. Five weekly group classes run in Worcestershire and Warwickshire
- Yoga Nidra - Deep Relaxation
- Yoga and Mindfulness workshops. “Moving into Stillness Workshop” a day’s workshop in the Cotswold’s.
- African yoga retreats
"The real meditation is how you live your life"
- Jon Kabat Zinn
ASTON COLLEY D Yoga (BWY)
Professional Mindfulness & Yoga Teacher