After 30 years in the corporate world I found my life going in ever- decreasing circles. Everything was related to cash flow, tax returns, and legalities. Important aspects I know, but as time went on I found I was relating to them less and less. I was keen to find another direction in life to stay motivated, discover my truest purpose, and not get eaten alive by fear.
I knew from my experience as a volunteer Samaritan how rewarding helping people could be, but realised even though I had 30 years background in business I would have to learn a completely new skill set.
So I handed in my notice and went back to college. I went to Central England College for Clinical Hypnosis in Birmingham, and attained a D Hyp HPD.
At the same time I decided to put my ten year yoga practice centre stage, by completing the BWY foundation course and doing the BWY 3 year Teachers (QCF4) course.
So here I am (probably poorer from a money perspective) but richer as a person and appreciating more the wonder of life and other people.
Training and qualifications
Hypnotherapy HPD – NCH
Yoga – British Wheel of Yoga Teacher
Certified qualifications in:
• Solution Focused Hypnotherapy
• Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy
• NLP Professional Coaching
• Ericksonian Hypnosis
• Innovative Regression Work
• Anxiety States
• An integrated Approach to Neurological Disorders
• Brain Recursive Therapy
I am a recognised Quit 4 life Smoking Cessation therapist.
I am a member of the Association for Professional Hypnosis & Psychotherapy (APHP), the National Council for Hypnotherapy (NCH), and I am registered on the CNHC register, (Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council).
I abide by the NCH code of ethics.
• Member of National Council of Hypnotherapy (NCH)
• Member of The Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy (APHP)
• Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council
• A member of the British Wheel of Yoga (teacher)
Professional Hypnotherapist & Yoga Teacher